LaunchPort’s Innovation Partner LifeBridge Health Holding 6th Anniversary Celebration at City Garage on September 22
- No Comments
Join LifeBridge Health for the celebration of their sixth anniversary of the LifeBridge Health BioIncubator on Thursday, Sept. 22 at City Garage, located at 101 W. Dickman Street, from 5 to 7:30 p.m.
You will have the opportunity to hear from some of their innovative and cutting edge biotech startups from the BioIncubator program including Dr. Paul Gurbel and Platelet & Thrombosis Research (PTR) and Capsulomics.
Grab a drink and some hors d’oeuvres for networking with some of the DMV region’s top scientists, entrepreneurs, investors, and more!
Listen to speakers discuss the impact of the LBH BioIncubator on the Baltimore biotech ecosystem over the last 6 years, followed by a brief panel discussion featuring startup entrepreneurs directly sharing their journey from lab to market and patient bedside.
- Pothik Chatterjee – Vice President of Innovation, LifeBridge Health
- Daniel Blum – President, Sinai Hospital and Grace Medical Center & Senior Vice President, LifeBridge Health
- Dr. Paul Gurbel – Platelet & Thrombosis Research (PTR), LifeBridge Health
- Dr. Sarah Laun – Vice President of R&D, Capsulomics and InLuceo Biosciences
- Dan Lunz – CEO, Capsulomics
- Dr. Michael Tangrea – CEO, InLuceo Biosciences
- Howard Carolan – CEO & Co-founder, Coaptech – BioIncubator Graduate
After the presentation, networking will recommence until the end of the evening.
Event is free; Registration is required to attend using the Eventbrite link at the following page: